Sunday, October 8, 2017
Product Code: EQKDS03005
Cotton stretch denim short, in an acid wash and slim fit, with four pockets, drawstring closure, and label detail on back.
98% Cotton, 2% Elastane,
15" U crotch chino,
Slim fit drop crotch,
Acid wash on black background fabric,
Label on back right.
Sunday, October 1, 2017
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Monday, March 13, 2017
Fuses the look of chinos with the rugged utility of cargo pants for modern D&S style.
- Belt loops.
- Zip fly with Ralph Lauren signature shank closure.
- Two front angled pockets. Two back buttoned pockets. Two thigh cargo pockets.
- Adjustable buttoned tabs at both side waist ensure a room-to-grow fit.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
in size US1.5, UK1 or EUR 33
Made for all-around fun, this multipurpose kids' shoe has a modern shape with a flexible, non-marking outsole and a quality synthetic upper. Hook-and-loop straps make it easy to get on and off.
Full synthetic shoe perfect for all conditions and terrains
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; Synthetic overlays for added durability
- Hook-and-loop comfort closure straps
- Cushioning midsole
- NON MARKING rubber outsole
- Rubber cupsole.
- ADIFIT length-measuring tool to ensure accurate fit
- OrthoLite moisture-wicking sockliner
Sunday, December 25, 2016
Full-size hydration for pint-sized kids.
This 12 fl. oz. CamelBak National Park Service Eddy bottle for kids celebrates national parks with fun outdoor scenes, and makes portable hydration simple—just flip, bite and sip.
Just the Right Bite: Combining the patented CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, this detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean.
Never Spill: Easy for small fingers to operate.
Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe.
Loop handle makes it easy to clip to a pack or comfortably carry in the crook of your finger
BPA-Free, stain resistant and taste-free Tritan™. Kid-sized, fun and easy to clean, this bottle is ready for any adventure.
Hydration Capacity: 12 oz / .4 L
Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 5 oz
Always: 100% BPA-Free
Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy™ clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
Bite Valve Material: Medical grade silicone
CLEANING THE EDDY KIDS BOTTLE
We can’t offer up the bottle cleaning equivalent to the five-second rule, you just gotta do it. It won’t take long, and your kids will be eternally grateful. We recommend first removing your one-piece bite valve and straw for cleaning. It’s easy to do. (Yes, it looks like a lot of steps here, but it really is easy):
1. Flip the stem to the open position by pulling on stem tab.
2. Turn cap over and pull out the straw.
3, Grab the flat finger tab on the base of the Big Bite Valve under the cap.
4. In one firm motion, pull the Big Bite Valve component out of the cap.
5. Clean the bite valve and cap by hand or in the top rack of a dishwasher.
If you use a dishwasher, a top-rack basket for small parts is ideal, and it’s good to avoid high-heat settings like 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. If you clean by hand, use warm, soapy water. If you like to use a bottle brush, make sure it doesn't have exposed metal edges that could cut the silicone, then insert the brush into the open end at the base of the valve. We don't recommend forcing a brush of any kind through the Big Bite Valve slit (where you drink from) as this could damage the sealing surfaces of the Big Bite Valve.
To re-insert the bite valve back into the cap:
1. Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve passed through originally) to the open position. You should be able to look through both the opening in the cap and the opening in the collar.
2. Turn the cap over and orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the back of the cap (where the handle loop is).
3. Insert the tip of the bite valve through the cap and the collar until the end of the Big Bite Valve peeks through the outer end of the collar.
4. Turn the cap over and grab the end of the Big Bite Valve and pull through until it sits in the grooves incorporated into the collar. If you pull the Big Bite Valve too far out these grooves will be visible. Just press the valve back down until these grooves are seated.
5. Turn the cap over and press on the base of the valve to make sure it is seated.
6. Insert the straw (either end it doesn't matter) into the hole in the valve base. Don't over-insert the straw just until you feel resistance.
How do I put the Big Bite™ Valve back in the cap?
Follow these instructions to re-insert the Big Bite™ Valve component:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve passed through originally) to the open position. You should be able to look through both the opening in the cap and the opening in the collar.
Turn the cap over and orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the back of the cap (where the handle loop is). Insert the tip of the bite valve through the cap and the collar until the end of the Big Bite™ Valve peeks through the outer end of the collar.
Turn the cap over and grab the end of the Big Bite™ Valve and pull through until it sits in the grooves incorporated into the collar. If you pull the Big Bite™ Valve too far out these grooves will be visible. Just press the valve back down until these grooves are seated.
Turn the cap over and press on the base of the valve to make sure it is seated.
Insert the straw (either end, it doesn’t matter) into the hole in the valve base. Don’t over-insert the straw, just until you feel resistance.
Can I use a bottle brush on the Big Bite™ Valve?
Yes. The Big Bite™ Valve is made from tough silicone material that can be cleaned with a bottle brush similar to those designed for baby bottle nipples. Make sure the brush doesn’t have exposed metal edges that could cut the silicone. Then insert the brush into the open end at the base of the valve. We don’t recommend forcing a brush of any kind through the Big Bite™ Valve slit (where you drink from) as this could damage the sealing surfaces of the Big Bite™ Valve.
How is the eddy™ Kids Bottle cap different from the regular CamelBak eddy™ cap?
The eddy™ Kids Bottle and eddy™ both feature the easy-to-use, spill-proof Big Bite™ Valve technology, a convenient straw-feed format, and flip-close-to-shutoff stem configuration. The eddy™ Kids Bottle cap, however, features a Kids'-specific Big Bite™ Valve and stem design made from a single piece of medical grade silicone. This one-piece construction prevents a child from pulling the bite valve off accidentally, but makes it easy for a parent to remove and place in the dishwasher for cleaning.
Can I use carbonated beverages?
We do not recommend the use of carbonated beverages in the CamelBak™ Kids’ Bottle. Because of the spill-proof sealed construction of the bottle, carbonated beverages can cause pressure build-up that while not dangerous, can result in an experience like opening a shaken-up can of soda. To use with carbonated beverages, we recommend that you remove the straw and drink using the “tip and sip” method like an ordinary sippy cup.
Can I freeze the bottle?
You can freeze the bottle but make sure:
The bottle is not completely full when you do this (we recommend only 3/4 full to allow for expansion of the water as it freezes to ice).
The bottle is right side up
We also recommend that the bite valve stem NOT be flipped up or down if there is any frozen water in the tube. Wait until thawed.
Can I use the CamelBak™ eddy™ Kids Bottle in high-altitude/ low-pressure environments? (i.e. airplanes, mountain altitudes, etc)
Yes, but with extra care because pressure can force liquid out throuth the straw. Always keep the bottle right side up and the bite valve in the closed position. Remove the straw for additional protection. Expect a bit of “spurt” during the first sip.